A few highlights from the last two years:
- Coached 20 athletes and consulted with 16 others in 15 states and 4 countries (thank you technology!).
- Disciplines include road cycling, mountain biking, triathlon, duathlon and running.
- Athletes have included both men and women from beginners to seasoned veterans and from juniors to masters.
- Goals have ranged from those who were looking to maintain a more healthy lifestyle and generally improving fitness, to aspiring nationally competitive elite athletes looking for a mix of mental, tactical and fitness coaching.
- In addition to overall success in performance, fitness and racing results, 9 athletes earned racing category upgrades with USA Cycling. 6 competed in national championship competition and 5 in world championship competition.
- Other highlights include: a first time triathlon finisher; first time half Ironman triathlon (70.3) finisher; first time Ironman triathlon (140.6) finisher and first time Powerman Zofingen finisher.
- 2 athletes became first time fathers and were able to continue to successfully maintain a positive balance between work, family and maintaining a healthy fitness lifestyle.
To mark the occasion, I decided to work with a talented graphic artist (and friend of my wife), Jenny Haines, to commission an alternate company logo as something fun. Check it out and look for it featured on some items soon! Thanks again to all I have worked with for the continued faith and support and here is to another 2 years!